Note:The OneWife.com member agreement determines the conditions and purposes of gathering, storing, protecting, processing and distributing information about the OneWife.com website. The current version of the OneWife.com member agreement is an open and public document that can be accessed at www.OneWife.com.
Information Covered by this PolicyInformation about the OneWife members includes:
- standard data that is automatically received by a http-server during access to the OneWife.com site. This includes the IP-address of the host, date and time accessed, information about the program used to view the site, the member's operating system, and page address from which the transition to the requested resource was done;
- data in electronic form provided by members during registration with the OneWife.com site (i.e., members profile information, including, but not limited to, member names, logins, passwords, confidential control questions and answers, e-mail addresses, socio-metric data and data regarding their preferences).
Assumptions of Member AccessOneWife assumes that a member accessing OneWife.com:
- Is doing so for his/her own use and freely and authentically provides personal information when it is required;
- Determines and has control of the software settings he/she is using to access the site, according to his/her preferences concerning personal data protection, information about his/her own firmware, and Internet connection;
- Understands and accepts the terms and conditions of the current OneWife.com Agreement.
Gathering, Storing, Protecting, Processing and Distributing information
Gathering information about members.
OneWife.com gathers information about members in accordance with the rules, policies and agreements explained by the present OneWife.com Agreement.
Restriction of information received from minors.
OneWife.com will not knowingly accept any information at any time from any person under the age of 18. Anyone under the age of 18 is prohibited from using OneWife.com in any way.
Liability restriction for reliability of collected information.
OneWife.com does not verify the reliability of information it collects about members and does not control the legal status of members.
Storage of information about members.
OneWife.com gathers information about members in accordance with the rules, determined by the present OneWife.com Agreement. All information collected, stored and processed about members by OneWife.com is considered to be restricted access information.
OneWife.com undertakes all reasonable measures to protect information about its members from destruction, distortion or disclosure.
Access to information about members.
Women interested in acquaintances have access to OneWife.com male member information. However, male members are not given or allowed access to information about other male members on the site, except for general data that characterizes OneWife.com as a whole (for example, information about distribution of the members by country, age, occupation, education, etc).
Restriction on using information from members profiles.
OneWife.com uses information from member profiles (e.g., login and password, email address) only for authorization of Internet resource access. Responsibility for the safety of member provided information is carried by the member. Any actions conducted with the use of such information are considered by OneWife.com as actions conducted by the member. Information from a member's profile not provided by a member is not distributed to other members, except for information stipulated by OneWife.com usage rules, or by a members' obvious inquiry.
Correspondence on OneWife.comOneWife.com considers all correspondence sent by members to the OneWife address as restricted access information that can be published only with the consent of the member. Addresses, personal data and other information about members who have sent correspondence cannot be used for other purposes without the members express consent and only to provide answers on the subject of a received correspondence.
Opt-outIf at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at
firstname.lastname@example.org and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.